Friday 9 December 2016

New Cover Art

There's nothing ever like receiving new artwork when you're an author. Years and years later, it's still a thrill for me.

Recently, I've made the decision to join the ranks of many other authors who are self publishing, and so I'm looking closely at the cover art of books I've gotten rights back to. I'm not changing many of them, but I do think Harper's Treasure needed an update before sending it back out into the world. Here's the new and improved (?) cover. What do you think? I really like it.

I've also got a paperback of Harper's Treasure ready, which will show up on Amazon in the next couple of days. Signed, Sealed and Delivered also has a paperback version too. Creating those was loads of fun, and being able to be in control of all aspects was... interesting. I've heard that I'm a control freak--don't believe a word of it!

So that's the latest update. If you're following me on Wattpad,  you'll be able to see the first three chapters of Hide 'n Spook, which is my Carlie Barnes story. I am half finished it now, and things are heating up between Carlie and Michael-BloodyDenton. I do have a temporary cover created for that book. Not sure if I'll stick with it, so opinions are always welcome.

If I don't get back before Christmas, I hope the holidays are good for everyone. Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment