Friday 3 February 2017

2017 Events and Appearances

Being ill so early in the year, I'm a little behind on organizing my schedule for the year, but I am getting there.  I had that nasty flu that was going around and just completed my second round of antibiotics, but I'm feeling so much better. Time to think of what I'd like to be doing this year now!

I've just registered for LitCon and hope to be a panelist as well because let's face it, I love to talk about writing. Or I just love to talk.  Litcon is in Moosejaw, SK on April 22, 2017.
Other dates are:

August 11-13- When Words Collide, Calgary AB
September 23 - Word on the Street, Lethbridge, AB

Hoping to add a few more dates, especially through the summer months.
Drop me an email at authorellielynn@gmail.com if you would like me to come to your event.

Til next time,

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment